Human beings are naturally lazy creatures. with this, i do not mean that we do not get to figure – although I find that a lot of aren’t getting it – but the very fact that we’re always trying to find a neater thanks to do things. there’s nothing wrong thereupon , on the contrary, without that constant, we had not achieved technological advances and in other aspects that make our life easier relatively speaking.
However, that innate desire to simplify our lives is reflected at the time of reasoning and 1that we are always trying to find shortcuts to think less. the most palpable example is that the case of turning to racism at the time of knowing an individual . the case is given – repeatedly without us realizing – that long before we exchange any word with the person we’ve just met, we’ve already formed a gaggle of small conclusions on the thanks to being of that individual.
Within the us we are very conversant in this practice but within the same way it applies in any corner of the planet and not necessarily among people of various races. another instance of our laziness in thinking, is that the custom of adopting the opinions that others have already got formed in terms of a specific topic or situation. this is often done just because we would like to save lots of ourselves the work of getting to review things and make our own conclusions. in times when the media are getting simpler in making us get their content, we are far more vulnerable to make our opinions of others and thus save ourselves the matter of getting to look our brain.
On this same topic they wrote the people of pick the brain, whose blog of passage I like to recommend them, and as they already wrote some recommendations on the way to create their own and independent opinion, I, faithful to our lazy instincts, translated
1. Disconnect from conventional media. instead of connecting to television, the web or reading in search of answers on a specific topic, first, attempt to think for yourself.
2. To immerse in experiences that contradict your current perspective instead of replacing old conventional opinions with new but also conventional, deliberately look for experiences that challenge your opinion.
3. To review things from a distance leaving our personal experiences behind during a particular situation can 1give us the liberty to ascertain the matter from a special perspective.
4. Vary our sensory experiences instead of frequenting an equivalent places and therefore the same people, it’s good to vary and appearance for brand spanking new experiences.
5. To be unbelievable without becoming cynical we will develop the habit of instinctively distrusting the opinions that folks take as obvious or a 1part of the “common sense”.
If you would like to be distrusted and skim the doorway by yourselves here is and that i congratulate you; we are already advanced. being vague is that the easiest method to settle on . it’s easier and not necessarily better to repeat and paste the ideas of others.
Joan, i would like to be optimistic and think that there’ll always be thoughtful heads, and it tells me that in our circle of bloggers there are many. I find this comment very successful at this point , because the Latinos (Dominicans) are letting us take the present , and that i think we should always begin to research on our own, and believe what really suits us.
I will delve into the following pointers . excellent article, I leave tons to think because it’s so hard to reason about situations, that problem I find within the classrooms, where people find it easier to repeat opinions than to formulate their own supported a group of things that need to hand…We make ourselves players, but producers of ideas…
I’m kidding. First, we must be hospitable opinions, since nobody is born knowing. the opinions that citizenry form in themselves 1may be a succession of data provided by others. If Darwin hadn’t listened to others and researched, 2he would never have created the famous “theory of evolution.” to me to form an opinion on some subject, I’m alleged to investigate the topic , i need to analyze it intimately in reference to other opinions, because if I do conjectures lightly, i might assume a belligerent attitude meaninglessly. you have to possess your own opinion, but you’ve got to weigh what’s ahead folks to draw the right conclusion. in short, not in the least support what the brain picks say.