Color can have a huge impact on potential buyers. Incorrect colors can negatively affect sales, and correct colors can evoke positive emotions that motivate visitors to buy.
Color can affect how we feel and what we think. Overall, bright and bold colors tend to move us while softer pastel colors have a calming and relaxing feel. Color reactions can vary depending on age, gender and cultural background.
The colors will affect how a potential buyer reacts to your e-book. Choose the colors of the eBook cover carefully. Here are some tips to help you choose your colors. Remember, these are guidelines and there are no hard and fast rules. Just use your common sense. * Consider your audience. For example, if your eBook is primarily aimed at men, you’ll want to use strong, bold colors. If your target audience is women, choose soft pastel colors. If your focus is on children, go for bright, vibrant colors.
* Choose colors appropriate to the subject of your book. For example, green can work well for books on starting a home business, making money, and reducing debt.
* Use colors that match or complement your website’s color scheme.
* Keep the quantity of tones a few and no more. This does not include photos which may have a wide range of colors.
* When using eBook cover photos, use colors that complement the base color of the image.
* Make sure all the colors you use work well together and don’t clash with each other.
* Forward your message in readable text. Use text colors that contrast with the background color to make the text readable. For instance, a dull textual style on a light foundation is not difficult to peruse.
* Contemplate the temperament you need to make. Remember that emotions trigger sales. Individuals purchase what they need, not what they need. The rundown underneath will show you what tones can mean for us in an unexpected way.
Red: Action, Energy, Strength, Passion, Fire, Heat, Power, To attract attention. It can also represent love and romance. Strong masculine color. Red is a good color for a call to action. Red is joy, enthusiasm and warmth. Pink is a delicate version of red. It is more associated with romance, a reassuring feeling; feminine color.
Blue – confidence, travel, freedom, truth, professionalism, wealth and power. Also peace of mind, trust, acceptance, patience, understanding, cooperation, comfort, loyalty and security. It is one of the most calming colors and is associated with sky and sea, intelligence, peace and self-confidence. Blue is also known to suppress appetite, so it wouldn’t be good in cookbooks or recipes, but can be seen in diet books.
Green Money, Wealth, Prosperity, Calm, Health, Food, Nature, Hope, Growth, Novelty, Relief, Partaking and Responsiveness. Green symbolizes spring, renewal and fertility.
Orange: health and vitality, autumn, youth, fire, firmness, courage, self-confidence, kindness, joy, warmth, enthusiasm and energy. It is known to stimulate the appetite. Bright, warm orange is associated with fall and earth.
Yellow: light, purity, understanding, prudence, clarity, intelligence, joy, organization, spring. Yellow often represents sun, heat, light, energy and happiness.
Violet: dignity, sophistication, creativity, spirituality and mystery. Dark purple is associated with royalty and wealth, while lavender is associated with romance and nostalgia.
Brown: credibility, stability, house, house, earth, wood, comfort and resistance. Bronze can be used as a neutral or warm color.
Black: space, night, authority, dramatic, elegant, engaged, serious, powerful, elegant and sophisticated.
White: Purity, Peace, Perfection, Freshness, Calm, Purity, Goodness and Spirituality. It should be noted here that white represents life and marriage in Western cultures, but represents death and pain in Eastern cultures.
Gray – a conservative color that symbolizes security, maturity and reliability.
Take advantage of the impact color can have on your eBook sales and choose colors that generate positive returns.
We are young/teen girls and boys. We enjoy our life using travel blog and outing and watch people lifestyle blog. We try to share our knowledge and what we are looking. We discussed with various people from our and other countries about fashion blog and health blog related knowledge sharing. We get tips and just share it. Some of us are pure technology blog love guys and girls those are also sharing some tips about internet and business blog related. Some of my friends share knowledge on home improvement and general knowledge with beauty tips. You can easily read our blogs on your free time or on Sunday and get more information with enjoy knowledgably sharing. That’s why we called as Sundaybestblog.